Balloons are most appropriate decoration for parties whether it’s for birthday, housewarming, baby shower, wedding, anniversaries or new year parties. Balloon party decoration is fast, easy to do, and creative. We can do so many things using balloons, as their bright and vibrant colors fill whole ambiance into a fun place. Irrespective of age, balloons can add little extra excitement for everyone. To do so, we collected 28 different ways to decorate your parties using creative balloon ideas. These ideas will make your parties special, unique and different from regular parties. Kids as well as adults are going to love your new way of decoration. Have a look and try them in your upcoming party!!
1. Penguin and Polar Bear Balloons: The Penguin and Polar Bear Balloons can moderate your party decoration. These creative balloons you can make yourself at your home.
2. DIY Gold Horseshoe Balloons: To make these gold horseshoe balloons. All you need are latex balloons and gold leaf, and you’re off to the races.
3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Balloons Decorative Teenage Mutant Ninja Balloons are very simple to make at home. These can use to decor your party simple sweet.
4. Surprise Birthday Balloon Door: If there is one thing every birthday needs, it is balloons. Surprise your birthday boy or girl with this easy to create birthday balloon door.
5. DIY Floral Balloon: The decorative balloons with decorative flowers are look great combination to decor your parties beautifully.
6. BlueBlack GoldWhite Balloon for Decoration: Designing your own DIY Striped Balloons is a unique and easy way to add color and style to your celebration.
7. DIY Gold Dipped Balloons: Gold Dipped Balloons DIY, for a little touch of homemade for those of you hosting some of your closest friend and/or family.
8. DIY Balloon Flower Number: Balloon Flower Number can be traditional birthday decor. This would be just perfect for a girl’s birthday party and is so easy to customize by just switching out the flowers and colors.
9. Happy Easter Feather Filled Balloons: The Happy Easter Feather Filled Balloon is perfect for marking the treasure spot and makes a lovely prize too.
10. Floaty Balloon Sculpture: Find a special way to celebrate any party with DIY Floaty Balloon Sculpture. This can inspire by every one.
11. DIY Balloon Planet: Amaze your kids with these DIY balloon planets that are perfect outer space party decorations.
12. Giant Balloon Lights: These Giant lights REALLY light up! These are made with balloons that come with lights already inside. They were perfect for your every party.
13. Fun Pom-Pom Balloons: These pom-pom balloons are made with precarious combination of colorful Po-Poms and Balloons. It is as simple as putting a small dab of hot glue on a pom-pom and sticking it on the balloon.
14. Creative DIY Balloons for Holiday Party: These Holiday Part Balloons are kind of amazing to be able to do at home. It let us get a lot more custom with our ideas, and it was super easy to use.
15. DIY Cactus Balloons: A little helium, a little hot glue, and a few pink pom-poms to top it off and we have cactus balloons. This is a fun craft to try for a summer party!
16. DIY Foam Ball Balloons: Here the colorful lightweight foam balls are the perfect material for decorating the balloon without weighing it down. These balloons really say “party”. They are so fun and festive.
17. DIY Graduation Balloon Superlatives: Superlatives have to be one of everyone’s favorite senior year memories. Relive the yearbook fun with photos of friends and hilarious recognitions with balloon superlatives.
18. Ice Cream Cone Party Balloons: The floating Ice Cream Cone Balloons are a sweet way to decorate for an ice cream social, kid’s birthday party or wedding or baby shower.
19. Friendly Halloween Monster Balloons: Friendly Halloween Monster Balloons so far from! This project really gives you the DIYer free reign in the design.
20. Mini Balloon Placecards: Mini Balloon Placecard Holders are so cute. Their life-span is perfect for surprising guests at your next party.
21. DIY Balloon Wishes: It was SO fun to read the messages and wishes from everyone, and the balloons made for some pretty pictures too.
22. Fruit Balloons: The Fruit Balloons look amazing! So simple and yet so cool. You can make these at your home for a summer party.
23. Shamrock Balloons: Shamrock Balloons are great decorations for your parties. These are so easy to assemble that in a few minutes you’ll have enough decor to make a huge impact at your party. All it takes is a little air and twine.
24. Tropical Party Balloons: Tropical Party Balloons are most creative technique for decorating balloons. These balloons are become centerpiece for Tropical Party.
25. Happy Balloon Pop Kits: Happy Balloon Pop Kits are pretty brilliant because they can work as party favors and do double duty as cake toppers or table decor.
26. DIY Balloon Flowers: Balloons and flowers are common themes in parties. It’s a good idea to combine these two elements together as decorations.
27. Colorful Ceiling Balloons: These Colorful Ceiling Balloons are used to decor your interior room decoration at any of your parties. Here perfect color combination of balloons are used.
28. LED Balloons: At your next evening soiree, skip the staples like candles, lanterns, or string lights. LED lights paired with balloons would result in instant glowing lanterns.
Like our post? Please leave a comment below.. they inspire us..