Here is a great idea to convert your broken and useless umbrella to a romantic lighted dinner table umbrella.
It can be a perfect venue in your backyard for a dinner with your special someone!
You always wonder how can you use your old umbrella in a good recycle way. So here is easy DIY task to convert old umbrella to lighted Table Top Umbrella.
Things Required to Prepare:
1) Old Umbrella
How to Prepare Lighted Table Top Umbrella?
– Remove the fabric from an old umbrella you want to use and book tips.
– Pass a wire through the holes of the punches. (as shown in image).
– Revert the umbrella and try to form octagon shape with the cord.
– After passing wire or cord to all tips, tie a knot in the cord to close.
– After doing this, add lights to the umbrella to complete the looks. Now, place the umbrella on a table top.
Like our post? Please leave a comment below.. they inspire us..