Halloween is party time! And it is time to get scary is every way possible, so why not to try some spooky halloween food. Making these scary treats can be a great fun with kids as well. Here, we collected some easy to make Halloween recipes, which includes recipes of cookies, desserts, drinks, appetizers, snacks etc. specially designed for halloween. They form a great halloween party food. Give these recipes a try, you are surely going to add them in your Halloween party menu and give everyone a good scare.
1. Monster Doughnuts: Scaring up some Halloween inspired breakfast! Something a little sweet, a little spooky, and all sorts of chocolaty Monster Doughnuts.
2. Floating Eyeball Jell-o Shots: Floating Eyeball Jell-o Shots! Perfect for the mad scientist who has everything. They may be simple, but these are still some of tasty Halloween treats for this season.
3. Spooky Spider Deviled Eggs: Spooky Spider Deviled Eggs recipe was just too cute. Simple and awesome idea and creamier and Spooky too.
4. Gooey Monster Eye Cookies: Gooey Monster Eye Cookies were so fun to make as well as super delicious. They are so easy to do if you have the molds and supplies, and were so fun to make with a monster theme.
5. Spiders and Webs Cupcakes: This is an easy treat to execute. Little hands can dip the cupcakes in the frosting and put on the spider “bodies”, while older kids will love tracing out the webs and spider legs.
6. Witch’s Brew Cocktail: Witch’s Brew Cocktail with the green spider on the glass goes really well with the green cocktail. Some black licorice would be a fun garnish with this drink as well.
7. Shrunken Heads in Cider: Shrunken Heads in Cider is a fun halloween drink. It had an interesting flavor and this is one of a kind Halloween recipe.
8. Halloween Pretzels: These adorable Halloween Pretzels are easy, fast, and fun to make. These chocolate dipped cuties can be created in no time and are guaranteed to spread smiles.
9. Walker Blood Sangria: This drink is super easy to make. Perfect for a Halloween Party. Lock the doors, turn out the lights and sip this Walker Blood Sangria.
10. Pumpkin Patch Dirt Cups: These cute Pumpkin Patch Dirt Cups can take to a fellowship at dinner. They would also be great for school snacks or even a Fall Party! They are super easy and delicious.
11. Spooky Fog Drink: A Halloween party drink should be a little eerie and a whole lot of fun. That’s what makes these fog drinks perfect for some holiday fun.
12. Graveyard Taco Dip: Graveyard Taco Dip with gravestone tortilla chips is one of awesome idea for Halloween recipes. It’s just as simple to make as it is cute.
13. Little Strawberry Ghosts: Little Strawberry Ghosts are cute, easy to make and perfect for Halloween. Each ghost will be unique, have fun with these.
14. Gummy Worm Ice Cubes: Gummy Worm Ice Cubes make everything taste like candy. These get super chewy, so they’re really good to eat after the ice cubes melt. Now everyone can have fancy drinks for the party.
15. Sushi Balls: Sushi Balls are mini and bite-sized. These can easily be decorated with skull and pumpkin faces and other Halloween designs so they’re perfect to serve at a Halloween party.
16. Melted Witch Cookies: Melted Witch Cookies is another great Halloween treat. Adorable sugar cookies decorated to look like the melted wicked witch! The perfect Halloween dessert.
17. Spooky Halloween Cocktail: This spooky Halloween cocktail is perfect for either way you want to make it. And with only two simple ingredients, even if you run out you can whip up a batch in no time flat.
18. Halloween Pull-Apart Bread: Halloween Pull-Apart Bread is so much fun to make and decorate, especially for children, and it makes a great Halloween party snack or a treat to give out to trick-or-treaters.
19. Zombie Boogers Popcorn: The recipe for the Zombie Boogers popcorn is super, duper easy and is sure to make your guests shriek with delight. Plus this gives you plenty of time to plan and bake for your Halloween party.
20. Little Devils Meringue Cookies: Devilishly clever cookies complete with horns give any Halloween celebration a slightly mischievous edge.
21. Mini Ghost Pumpkin Cakes: Mini Ghost Pumpkin Cakes are something cute and fun that also tastes good. It’s simple enough for the kids to help with that’s even better and they could personalize each ghost’s face.
Like our post? Please leave a comment below.. they inspire us..