When we think of Halloween, the first thing comes to our minds are Halloween Costumes! Costumes for adults, kids, babies and everyone else. Halloween Costume Ideas should be unique, scary, economical and creative. While choosing for adults we want them to be as scary as possible while for kids, costumes should be cute and spooky at the same time. Toddlers look adorable, when they get dressed in Halloween Costumes. They make a lifetime memory on this day. So they need to be dressed as cutely as possible. Don’t ignore Halloween Costumes for babies as they are most attractive and cute ones on this day. Also, important thing to keep in mind while dressing up your toddler in Halloween Costume is to make sure that the costume you are choosing for them should be made of soft material and should be comfortable. While keeping all these things in mind we made a list of 12 Toddler Halloween Costumes which are available at Amazon. You can choose the most adorable one for your little ones!! Have a look, you will love all of them!
1. Toddler Lion Halloween Costume: So cute and cuddly, this little cub will be a hit with the whole pride there will be purrs and plenty of nuzzling for this soon-to-be king of the jungle lion cub costume comes with romper.
2.Baby Tiger Costume for Halloween: Baby Tiger Tot Costume a beautiful infant costume that includes jumpsuit with attached skid resistant booties and separate hood.
3. Baby Lion Costume: Ruler of the jungle and your heart! Li’l cubs are irresistible in this stunning baby lion costume, with its spectacular mane and winsome stuffed tail.
4. Thanksgiving Turkey Costume: Gobbler Turkey Costume is a HUGE hit on Halloween AND on Thanksgiving! Excellent quality and easy to get your child in and out of it. The wings snap on nicely and doesn’t bother your child at all.
5. Baby’s Precious Peacock Costume: Baby’s Precious Peacock Costume is lined zippered jumpsuit with detachable tail and leg snaps for easy diaper change, plus slip-on booties with skid resistant bottoms.
6. Lil’ Monkey Costume: This costume was precious, well made. The material was thick enough that was warm without a jacket on a chilly Halloween night.
7. Toddler Halloween Dragon Costume: Baby Dinky Dragon Costume is adorable infant costume that includes lined jumpsuit, hood and slip on booties.
8. Baby Blossom Costume: so beautifully made! Baby Blossom flower costume consists of a soft plush jumpsuit and sweet petal headpiece that will draw smiles like…well, honeybees.
9. Itsy Bitsy Spider Costume: Itsy Bitsy Spider Costume has total coverage. The arms and legs are included but the costume is made of an extremely light-weight material. The cap is very large.
10. Halloween Monster Costume for Toddlers: Lil’ Monster Costume with fur accents and leg snaps for easy diaper change, hood with horns plus slip-on booties with skid resistant bottoms.
11. Lil’ Piggy Costume: Such a cute piggy costume! Very cute, definitely “costume” material rather than regular clothes. The fabric is relatively thin and doesn’t seem to irritate on sensitive skin.
12. Halloween Vampire Costume: Your little vampire may not have all his fangs yet, but that doesn’t mean he can’t channel Dracula with this jumpsuit complete with bat pendant and detachable cape.
Like our post? Please leave a comment below.. they inspire us..