Halloween is coming! So are the spooky and naughty ideas in our mind. It’s time to go to the Halloween store and collect some of the most scary and ugly things. You can also make some Halloween decoration things for the upcoming Halloween party at home all by yourself. They are easy to make and different from those available at your Halloween store. We made a list of Halloween Ideas which are easy to implement in your upcoming Halloween party. All you need is to collect some simple things and give some time. If you are a DIY person these Halloween Ideas will surely amaze you and you can’t stop yourself to make them.
1. Halloween Place Card Holders These diminutive brooms add an enchanting touch of whimsy to any Halloween get-together, plus they make great party favors for guests.
2. Halloween Hand Painted Dinner Plates: Give inexpensive white dinner plates a creepy Halloween makeover with black ceramic paint and easy-to-create bug silhouettes.
3. Halloween Garland: Halloween Garland is not only super easy to make, but it’s also crazy inexpensive. This craft is easy enough for even little kids to help make.
4. Halloween Front Door: Halloween Front Door has been magically mummified using good ole fashioned crepe paper streamers. This might just be the easiest and cheapest DIY ever.
5. Pumpkin Tic Tac Toe: Pumpkin Tic Tac Toe makes a fun and unique addition to your coffee table, and best of all, it’s fun for the whole family.
6. Halloween Mummy Pillow: This cutest little mummy pillow would be the perfect little thing to DIY and add to Halloween decor. It is so simple that it would be a great activity to do with kids.
7. Spooky Eyeball Wreath: This Spooky Eyeball Wreath is a perfect addition to your Halloween decor. With just a few supplies you can make this simple & spooky wreath!
8. Blood Stained Towel: Add some creepy bloody handprints to your cheap white towel from dollar store to creep out your halloween guests.
9. Decorate Windows With Silhouettes: Decorating windows with silhouettes is a spooky way to welcome your guests on Halloween.
10. Bleeding Candles: For only a few dollars, these candles come together in no time and also make a fantastic gift for someone that really loves celebrating All Hallows’ Eve.
11. Pumpkin Lanterns: The lanterns are made out of paper-mache from tissue paper that’s thin enough for the flame to shine through and the Pumpkin glows in the dark.
12. Halloween Luminaries: Halloween luminaries that are flame-free so, there is one kid and pet safety hazard. Plus, they’re super easy and your kids will have a blast helping create them.
13. Finger on Doorbell: Finger on the Doorbell brings you endless joy to any Halloween. It make great party favors for guests and your family members.
14. Decorations for the Mantel: Decorations for the Mantel is a great excuse to make fun Halloween to decorate the house with fun Halloween Decor.
15. Halloween Cutlery To make Halloween Cutlery with a bit more scary, cut out some bats which are printed out on thick paper, and placed them around the table and one at each fork.
16. Concrete Halloween Ornament: Use a dollar store plastic pumpkin as a mold for a Concrete Halloween Ornament to decorate at your home for this Halloween.
17. Spooky Hand Wash: Spooky Hand Wash would be such a cute item to add for a little punch of Halloween decor. Plus it will encourage periodic hand washing too.
18. Magnetic Spiders: Magnetic Spiders are brilliant, creepy craft. You can display the creepy crawlers on a magnetic door or fridge, and you could even use tape to stick these spiders to another surface around the house.
19. Halloween Cupcake Liner Ghosts: This has got to be the easiest craft, scary easy. Gather the kids and have some fun! Let them draw some funny or scary ghosts.
20. Spider Sack Decor: Spider Sack Decor is a decidedly stylish take on traditional Halloween decor. It’s easy enough for kids of all ages to get in on the action.
Like our post? Please leave a comment below.. they inspire us..