Thanksgiving is a time to have some most delicious dishes which can be remembered all around the year. Every year, we try to make some unique and extra ordinary food for Thanksgiving dinner but the same question arises, from where to get the easy to make and yum to eat recipes for Thanksgiving. Thousands and thousands of Thanksgiving recipes are available on internet which make us more confused which to choose and which to not! To solve this problem, we made the list of most delicious Thanksgiving recipes which are specially meant for Thanksgiving dinner only. This Thanksgiving menu list includes side dishes along with main course dishes recipe, drinks, salads, special Turkey, desserts, cakes, puddings and much more! Select your favorite recipe for Thanksgiving this year and surprise everyone!
1. Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes: These Turkey Cupcakes adorable Thanksgiving cupcakes are perfect to bring for your child’s Thanksgiving party.
2. Thanksgiving Pretzel Turkeys: Thanksgiving is a great time to show your appreciation to your family. check out how simple it is to make these adorable Thanksgiving Pretzel Turkeys.
3. Pumpkin Cupcakes: These pumpkin cupcakes are spiced, not too sweet, and topped with marshmallow buttercream. They’re perfect for a fall party or bake sale.
4. Hot Ham & Cheese Party Rolls: These Hot Ham & Cheese Party Rolls are so good! Honey Maple Glazed Ham and melty Swiss cheese are rolled up in soft, fluffy pizza dough.
5. Stuffing In A Bundt Pan: Stuffing In A Bundt Pan is absolutely gorgeous and will definitely be a show stopper on your dining table.
6. Pumpkin Patch Pudding Cups: Pumpkin Patch Pudding Cups are simple to make and taste delicious. In the spirit of the Fall season, this pumpkin patch is perfect to celebrate.
7. Vegan Thanksgiving Wraps: Vegan Thanksgiving Wraps make the perfect vegan entrée for Thanksgiving, and also for any time of year. The flavors are so autumnal and warm and perfect.
8. Cinnamon Apple Chips: Cinnamon Apple Chips are a delicious, healthy snack that are naturally gluten free and you don’t have to worry about your kids over indulging.
9. Peanut Butter & Chocolate Acorns: Peanut Butter & Chocolate Acorns are the perfect little fun bite for harvest and fall classroom parties. They fit the bill.
10. Fall Leaves Rice Krispie Treats: These Fall Leaves Rice Krispie Treats are beautiful and look like Autumn on a plate. They are going to look gorgeous on our Thanksgiving Dessert table.
11. Harvest Quinoa Salad: This Harvest Quinoa Salad is a perfect example of a gorgeous fall colored salad that really catches your eye.
12. Perfect Deviled Eggs: Perfect Deviled Eggs recipe is a classic recipe makes the perfect little bite to add to any meal or party spread.
13. Pumpkin Cannoli: Filled with a lightly spiced sweet pumpkin ricotta filling, the classic Italian dessert gets a fall-themed twist in these pumpkin cannoli.
14. Mini Garlic Monkey Bread: Mini Garlic Monkey Bread that comes together in just 10 minutes. It’s so buttery, so garlicky and just so easy.
15. Blooming Baked Apples: Blooming Baked Apples recipe is such a fun Apple recipe to try. It only takes a handful of ingredients you most likely already have.
16. Pine Cone Cheese Ball with Almonds: Pine Cone Cheese Ball with Almonds is savory yet tangy and a different twist on the traditional cheddar-based cheese ball.
17. Maple Custard Tart with Apple Rose Decor: Maple Custard Tart with Apple Rose Decor is best easy Thanksgiving food recipe.
18. Layered Salad: Layered Salad is a simple and beautiful salad. You can vary the ingredients according to your taste and what you have in your fridge, and you can dress it up a bit with fresh herbs, Gorgonzola cheese.
19. Cranberry & Sage Stuffing Muffins: Cranberry & Sage Stuffing Muffins recipe is not only adds some flare to this classic side, they make it easy to eat ‘em on the go.
20. Popcorn Balls: Popcorn Balls have gooey, buttery marshmallow holding all of the other good stuff together. They’re super easy to make, and they taste great.
21. Caprese Stuffed Garlic Butter Portobellos: Garlic butter smothered Portobello Mushrooms stuffed and grilled with fresh mozzarella cheese, grape tomato slices, and drizzled with a rich balsamic glaze.
22. Parmesan Rosemary Potato Stacks: These Parmesan Rosemary Potato Stacks look super impressive to your guests, but are ridiculously easy to make.
23. Perfect Fall Cheese Ball: Perfect Fall Cheese Ball is so easy to make. Make sure to add this simple appetizer recipe to your Fall Party list.
24. Teepee Dirt Cups: Teepee Dirt Cups recipe is a super secret special addition recipe that is perfect for children learning about the first Thanksgiving.
25. Pumpkin Bread Rolls: Pumpkin Bread Rolls with Cinnamon Butter are slightly sweet and totally festive with their easy and adorable pumpkin shapes.
26. Mini Pumpkin Pies: Mini Pumpkin Pies are portion control bites, Quick and Easy to make with a package of refrigerated pie crusts.
27. Pie Crust Chips & Cinnamon Dip: Pie Crust Chips & Cinnamon Dip is one of the easiest, tastiest treats you can make for the Thanksgiving party.
Like our post? Please leave a comment below.. they inspire us..