Chandelier give elegant look to you living room instantly. They float above your dining area or in your living room and get all the attention of the visitors. They need to be selected carefully. A right chandelier is one which fills the room with correct amount of light and provide the room decor at the same time. Chandelier can be a perfect decor for a home dinners, parties, get togethers etc. Here are some glamorous, colorful, and modern chandeliers ideas for your home decoration from Potterybarn.
1. Clarissa Crystal Drop Rectangular Chandelier: Clarissa Crystal Drop Rectangular Chandelier is suspended from an antique-silver filigreed crown. Hundreds of glass droplets form a shimmering cascade on this chandelier.
2. Bella Crystal Rectangular Chandelier: Each branch, arm and crystal head of this chandelier is a testament to its fine design. Diffused sparkling light emanates through faceted crystals for an extraordinary effect.
3. Adeline Crystal Chandelier: Like jewelry for the home, each crystal on Adeline Crystal Chandelier refracts the light for a prismatic display.
4. Paxton Glass 16-Light Pendant: Scaled especially for high ceilings, our Paxton Pendant is a show-stopping piece. The shades are crafted of handblown glass in eclectic shapes and feature a mottled texture with a subtle green hue.
5. Recycled Glass Chandelier: Ripples and dimples on the surface of these glass disks catch the light cast by Emery Indoor/Outdoor Recycled Glass Chandelier.
6. Wood Bead Chandelier: Wood Bead Chandelier is the perfect accent piece in an outdoor or indoor seating area. Wood beads are draped in overlapping layers for a graceful yet casual look.
7. Mid Century Orb Chandelier: A streamlined, open profile and straightforward functionality give this chic chandelier the distinctive look of mid-1950s innovative decor.
8. Dumont Mirrored Chandelier: This pendant’s crisscrossing rings evoke the design of an armillary sphere, used in ancient times to demonstrate the motion of the stars.
9. Rhone Glass Tiered Chandelier: Rugged rasped iron creates a striking counterpoint to the recycled glass shades that hang from Rhone Glass Tiered Chandelier’s circular tiers.
10. Camilla 6-Arm Chandelier: Faceted crystal leaves sparkle at the ends of intertwining branches on this Camilla 6-Arm Chandelier.
11. Clarissa Crystal Drop Round Chandelier: Draped with hundreds of glass droplets in alternating teardrop and raindrop shapes, this chandelier is pure drama.
Like our post? Please leave a comment below.. they inspire us..