Always wondering how to recycle old towels into something beautiful yet useful. Here is a great idea to recycle old towels and make your outdoors beautiful at the same time. This easy DIY will help you to make your garden and backyards beautiful by some amazing concrete planters. Have a look at them below, aren’t they just wow. These designer planters can be center of attraction in your garden. Just follow few steps and make them. You can vary their size by using different size of towels. You can also create a set of towel concrete planter by using 2-3 different size towels.
Things required to make Towel Concrete Planter?
– Bag of Quirkrete
– Hand Gloves
– Stick to mix
How to make Towel Concrete Planter?
– Prepare the mixture of quirkrete in a bucket.
– Dip an old towel into concrete mixture. Make sure it is completely covered.
– Flip the bucket and put the towel as shown image.
– Let it dry for 2 days.
– After that,remove bucket gently.
– Add soil and plant. TaDa!! It’s done!!
More detailed tutorial in available on source below.
Like our post? Please leave a comment below.. they inspire us..