Pallet walls are trendy these days. Pallets give a unique and cozy look to the room. You can use pallets in your home according to your color choice and designs. Best things of using pallets in interior decoration is, you can do it all by yourself. All you need is a creative idea with some pallets and hammer. Pallet walls give the woody touch to the room which make the room look more cozy and warm. We can use pallets in uncountable ways, that’s the beauty of pallets. Similar is with pallet wall patterns, you can arrange pallets in different ways to make them look unique and good. Here, we collected some ways to arrange pallets on walls. Surely, these pallet wall patterns will change the complete appearance of walls in your bedroom, living room, bar, kitchen, dining, baby nursery etc. Have a look!
1. Reclaimed Plank Wood Wall: This Reclaimed Plank Wood Wall idea will also get your first priority for attractive display of your items of decors!
2. Pall Wood Herringbone: Pall Wood Herringbone that add the warmth and texture of wood to any room. Available in an array of wood finishes, Planks install in just a few simple steps. Peel. Stick. Wow.
3. Pallet Wall with Little Shelves: This is an easy way to make a beautiful DIY pallet wall with little shelves for perfect spot for little tealights.
4. Pallet Wall Bar: Pallet Wall Bar is a nice design idea for a wine cellar. There are some planks throughout the whole wall that makes the bar-area looks so good.
5. Bedroom Decor Pallet Wall: Bedroom Decor Pallet Wall gives a warm feeling and great view with all this different colors of that wood, new & old. A perfect mix for a lot of structure.
6. Wood Striped Wall: Wood Striped Wall is very easy to install and will be easy to take down. It definitely adds a huge impact to the room and ties the whole look together.
7. Reclaimed Wood Wall: Reclaimed Wood Wall is the rehabilitation of part of the house that appears to be formerly and old rectory. The wall made from recycled pallets.
8. Pallet Wood Wall: Pallet Wood Wall is a nice use of pallets! It really gives a modern touch to this living room.
9. Wood Palette Wall: This colorful Wood Palette Wall can be used as a backdrop for people who are interested in photography! It would also be easier to install some shelving levels to this wood wall for attractive display of your items of decors.
10. Home Decor Pallet Wall: Here for Home Decor Pallet Wall used 4 or 5 different stain colors and untreated pallet wood and that went pretty quickly by the wayside due to room constraints.
11. Creative Pallet Wall: Here Creative Pallet Wall is a practically yielded one to get you inspired. A whole wall have been paneled by interlocking the removed pallet slats!
12. Pallet Interior Wall Paneling: This Pallet Interior Wall Paneling ideas would be recommended one if you want a rustic wooden wall texture and want to make your room interior look vintage inspired and historical!
13. DIY Plank Wall: Plank Wall DIY Entryway, this would be awesome by the garage door! Its a really simple DIY and super affordable at less than $100 for the whole project.
14. Pallet Hall Tree: This creative Pallet Hall Tree which boasts a large top shelf, a lot of metal hooks and a seating berth as its smart features.
15. Floating Shelves Pallet Wall: Hope you love it and are inspired to make your own Floating Shelves Pallet Wall. It’s huge! It makes the room look so much bigger!
16. Alternative Pallet Lights: Alternative Pallet Lights is beautiful and creative, look like wood blinds, Superb! And a little imagination was needed to create this pallet lights.
17. Flowerpots Pallets Wall: Flowerpots Pallets Wall planters are also an easy way to shift the greenery and natural atmosphere to your interior home walls!
Like our post? Please leave a comment below.. they inspire us..