Used wine bottle can be converted into beautiful candle holder by just a little effort.
This candle holder with golden spray on it is very easy to make and beautiful in looks. It can be a great table center piece for indoor as well as outdoor.
As, wine bottle will protect the candle in wind when you are having a pool side dinner or party. You need very few materials to make this candle holder and it is also very interesting to make.
Things Required to Prepare:
1) Used wine bottle
2) nail polish remover
6) circular stickers
How to Prepare Wine Bottle Candle Holder?
While making wine bottle candle holder main challenge is to cut the bottle from bottom, which can be easily done by the following way
– Wrap a cotton string around the bottle 5-6 times then tie and cut the loose end.
– Soak this string in the nail polish remover for a while.
– Again tie this nail polish remover soaked string around the glass bottle where you want to cut it.
– Burn this string evenly while tied around the bottle.
– As the fire begins to burn out, plunge the end of the bottle into the cold water. The end will break off cleanly.
Sand the cut portion down. Now, place the circular or any shape sticker on the bottle and spray it up all around.
Now, remove the stickers and place it above a candle. Your handmade candle holder is ready to use !!
Don’t care to go through all the trouble? Buy it from Amazon here.
Like our post? Please leave a comment below.. they inspire us..