Here is a great idea of making a smiley face Concrete Succulent Planters. These planters are so cute and adorable that they will make you smile atleast once, when u look at them. These planters can be placed indoor, porch area, at the entrance of the home, in the garden, backyard or anywhere you want. All you need are some basic things and some simple steps to follow. You can also customize them by making different expressions on them. Just try them on, surely it will be one of the best craft made by you.
Materials Required to make Concrete Succulent Planter:
– Plastic bottle
– Scissors and knife
– Paint and brush
– Concrete mix
Steps to make Concrete Succulent Planter:
– Cut the bottle from the top, according to the size of planter you want. Increase the neck size of the bottle (as shown in image).
– Place a straw in it, and apply tape to cover the hole.
– Fill the remaining space will concrete and let it dry.
– Once dried, cut the bottle out and sand it with some sand.
– Draw a smiley face with a marker and then finalize it by paint.
Complete Tutorial here: instructables
Like our post? Please leave a comment below.. they inspire us…