Here is an awesome DIY idea – Glitter Mugs. They will look great on your workstation or kids study table. These mug planters can be a great gift to someone on any special occasion like Valentine day. You can customize them accordingly by using different color and shape glitters. Here we used heart shaped glitter. A small message card can be hanged along with them while gifting them. They are very simple to make and easy to maintain. Just follow few simple steps to make them.
Things required to make Glitter Mug Planters-
– Glitter Tray and Rack
– Patterning Tape
– Hearts & Stars Glitter Set
– Gloss Decoupage (it dries clear)
Steps to make Glitter Mug-
– Apply tape around the mug and separate the area on which you want to apply glitter.
– Now, place it on tray and apply decoupage.
– Sprinkle heart shaped glitter all over it.
– When it dries, apply one more layer of glitter over it (to make it thick).
– If you want to make a mug planter, put some soil and plant a small plant in it.
Like our post? Please leave a comment below.. they inspire us..