Easter is the time to grab eggs and implement all those diy ideas which we gathered the whole year. Decorating eggs is fun when done with kids or with friends or even when done all alone. Decorating eggs on Easter is a tradition which is widely considered as an art. There are lots of new and different ways to make the Easter eggs fun, colorful and decorative. This Easter, try some of the new techniques like tattooed, paper wrapped, glittered, painted, moss covered, seeds decorated, laced eggs decoration. We collected 31 most trendy ways to decorate Easter eggs this year. Have a look! surely you can’t stop trying them by your own.
1. Painted Bling Eggs: Painted Bling Eggs are made up with some felt rickrack gorgeous spring colors. Have fun and remember, there is no such thing as perfect like these decorative eggs.
2. Decorative Easter Eggs: Decorating Easter Eggs made with a special dye Kit which are looking most beautiful here. You can also use them to decor.
3. Glittered Eggs: Glittered Eggs far easier and faster, apply paint or glue undercoat – and the glitter or other choices finish. This project made a wonderful mess.
4. Napkin Decoupage Eggs: To make Napkin Decoupage Eggs flower catalogues to decoupage used and pretty red napkins.
5. Flower Carton Easter Eggs: Nothing says SPRING more than a little bowl of brown eggs and some fresh miniature flowers. These would be so pretty at a table setting.
6. Dot Design Easter Eggs: This is a creative idea for Dot Design on easter eggs. Three overlapping dots stenciled onto eggs beget a batch of new hues.
7. Glitter Dipped Easter Eggs: Glitter Dipped Easter Eggs are a fun spin on the traditional Easter egg. These are very colourful to decorate your home.
8. Mustache Easter Eggs: Easy, colorful and fun, these Easter eggs will definitely bring some personality to your Easter egg hunt! These mustache easter eggs are so easy to make.
9. Painted Easter Eggs These Painted Easter Eggs Colored with beautiful colors. Simply these ice cream eggs turned out great.
10. Easter Eggs Decorated with Paper Mache: The Easter Eggs decorated with colorful tissue paper. These can decor your home colorfully.
11. Golden Speckled Eggs: So beautiful! The gold flecks on the blue eggs is a really good idea to made decorative easter eggs.
12. Lego Easter Eggs: These Lego Easter Eggs are funny and easy to make with different tattoos. It’s a really simple process and you may like these.
13. Tattoo Easter Eggs: Temporary tattoos are pretty awesome. it’s just as easy to put temporary tattoos on eggs. So why not give those Easter eggs a little tattoo love?
14. Subway Art Easter Egg: These are the cutest eggs ever because the subway art is so trendy. These would be so cute displayed in your house.
15. Moss Covered Easter Eggs: So cute! These moss-covered little cuties would be just perfect for your home decor.
16. Easter Egg Sculptures: Whatever you do to your eggs, here’s a fun idea of Easter Egg Sculptures for the whole family to make even more out of your beautifully decorated eggs.
17. Easter Egg Pinatas: These really are awesome, so festive, these will makes you rethink the old standards for easter. These are “eddorable!”.
18. Decorative Easter Eggs with Seeds: Awesome decorative idea for easter eggs. It looks very beautiful and colorful at your home also good to health.
19. Hand Printed Decorating Easter Eggs: This Easter, our egg decorating ideas will let your guests decorate their eggs with buttons, pipe cleaners, ribbons and googly eyes.
20. Super Mario Nintendo Eggs: These are very cool. You might want to blow the eggs out, then you could keep them. Defiantly! its great.
21. Little Kitty Easter Eggs: This is a fantastic egg decorating idea! Making “Hello Kitty” eggs is precious and an easy way to decorate.
22. Party Hat Easter Eggs: Eggs with various other fun and festive items. Here these eggs party-ready with some itsy bitsy party hats!! These Easter eggs are totally ready to boogie down with you, post-egg hunt.
23. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Easter Eggs: These Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Easter eggs are perfect for kids of all ages. This project is one of the easiest eggs dyeing idea kids can make.
24. Colourfull Love Eggs: So awesome and gorgeous easter egg decorative idea this is. These simple Love Eggs are very beautiful to decor your kitchen.
25. Confetti Dipped Easter Eggs: These are so fun, and they look amazing, absolutely perfect color combination used.
26. Eggs in Wheat Grass: The Eggs in Wheat Grass is a perfect decorative item for an easy centerpiece. It looks good for your table decor.
27. Decorative Egg Tree with Easter Eggs: A beautiful egg tree become with colorful decorative easter eggs. The colours are so soft and bright and lovely.
28. Photo Print Easter Eggs: Create a lasting memory this spring by adhering your beloved family photos onto Easter eggs. It is the kind of project that will make you smile.
29. Creative Easter Egg Decoration: So nicely styled Easter Egg Decorative idea and the mustache eggs may probably be the decorations for Easter.
30. Lace Easter Eggs: These so beautiful. Here the easter eggs are decorated with beautiful colour combination of lace. These are really decorative for your kitchen.
31. Easter Bunny Eggs Sometimes we’d blow out the shells before we dyed them, but that’s not super easy to do and then you’re still stuck eating scrambled eggs for a week. These cute little Easter Bunny Eggs are so charming and easy to make!
Like our post? Please leave a comment below.. they inspire us..