Many of us always hated throwing away cute small jars. These jars are themselves so cute and adorable that we want to keep them. But question is how to use them in our day to day life. If you are one struggling with same questions, then these DIY projects are for you. As they will guide you how to decorate baby jars in a better way and suggest ways to use them at home. Here, we collected 27 wonderful ways to decorate baby food jars that you may love and can try easily.
1. Awesome Painted Flower Vases: Here baby food jars make darling bud vases. These are really awesome to decorate your home with flowers.
2. Minion Favor Jars: These little Minions are so fun and really simple to make. Cute party favor for the kids to take home filled with goodies.
3. Easy Easter Favors: These favors are super easy to make. Even if you don’t have a Silhouette you can still fill baby food jars with pastel dinner mints and decorate the lids with ribbon and a little raffia.
4. Lovable Baby Food Jar: Here is a lovable baby food jar which is turned into a beautiful home decor holding with a candle. You must try and enjoy this craft.
5. Mini lamps of monsters: Gorgeous lamps of baby food jars in small and cute size looks great. It super easy and looks great on light and in the dark.
6. Plenty Pies in Jars: Here baby food jars are reused to serve plenty pies in parties. These jars can be very decorative with pie in any party.
7. Single Cupcake Holder: Everyone loves a cupcake. And everyone loves pretty packaging. These single cupcake holders which are made with baby food jars are such an easy way to gift a single cupcake.
8. Foam Light House: Creative Summer Foam Light House with beautiful colours. The summer spotlight has been awesome it totally looks like summer.
9. Cute Baby Food Jar Nightlight: Reuse cute little baby food jars to make a simple nightlight for your kids room. This is such an easy project that the kids could even make them themselves.
10. Spider Baby Food Jar: This is really awesome thought to make a jar as spider. You can use this to decor your home.
11. Crazy Treat Jars: Cute jars makes a perfect little party favor or neighbor gift or project for the kids! Make these darling Treat Jars in any size you want and then fill them on up!
12. Snow Globe Aquarium: A cheerful aquarium for kids is a beautiful idea. This aquarium is made with baby food jar with blue water filled in it.
13. Baby Food Jar Sippers: Sippers with baby food jars is so adorable, brilliant use for recycling baby food jars! And the pefect size for little ones. Creative way to use them instead of just recycling them.
14. Humming Bird Feeder: Awesome DIY from Birds & Blooms! Feed the hummingbirds you love out in the garden. Attracting hummingbirds is easy and fun with this homemade hummingbird feeder made with a baby food jar.
15. Minnie Mouse Favors: So cute baby food jars recycled here to make minnie mouse favors for a party decor. These jars are filled with attractive Hershey Kisses and Dove Chocolate Hearts.
16. Valentine Storage Jars: A super cute Valentine’s Day craft using baby food jars which are just turned out perfect. It is a really fast and easy craft to do.
17. Baby Food Jar Candles: Don’t wanted to throw out cute little baby food jars? They could be turned into something cute. You can make candles out of them.
18. Valentine Snow Globe: A lovable Valentine Snow Globe, a perfect gift for valentine’s day. It will just look like you have beautiful hearts floating in your snow globe.
19. Baby Food Jar Snow Globes: Here’s a great upcycle for all those cute little jars! Turn them into mini snow globes with a few household items. Baby Food Jar Snow Globes are easy to create and make a fantastic gift idea!
20. Colourful Candy Jars: This is quick and simple. It takes under 30 minutes to make all three of these Easter Candy Jars. It’s something kids could do and love too!
21. Salt Luminaries Make some new luminaries, something that would be elegant and pretty against winter’s white snow using baby food jars. It’s a wonderful thing to do and sure it will turn out very nice.
22. Cute Frosted Jars: This is such a creative way to reuse baby food jars. The red wrap and paper snow flakes are wonderful. You can try this at your home using baby food jars.
23. Baby Food Jar Candle Holders: Here’s an beautiful Valentine’s Day craft, make upcycled baby food jar candle holders. These sparkly DIY Valentine’s Day candle holders can also be used as treat jars for conversation hearts and other small candy.
24. Glitter Slime with Baby Food Jars: Here is colourful DIY homemade Glitter Slime which are made with recycled baby food jars. These looks awesome, you can decorate your home attractively.
25. Baby Food Jar Recycled Chandelier: With a few recycled baby food jar, you can make a gorgeous, efficient chandelier that you may just end up hanging year-round.
26. Candle Holders from Baby Food Jars: These decorative candle holders are made up with some recycled baby food jars which are lighting beautifully and attractively. You can also try this.
27. Tasty Cheesecake in Jar: Here a baby food jar recycled to serve cheesecake. It looks pretty, and this would be a fitting individual dessert for guests.
Like our post? Please leave a comment below.. they inspire us..
Those ideas are awesome! I can’t wait to try them out and to create so beautiful things. I have collected so many of those jars in order to reuse them in some case. Greetings